How to help us?
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT A SHELTER. WE DO NOT HAVE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS. WE FOSTER THE DOGS & CATS IN OUR OWN HOMES. WE RELY ON OUR FOSTER PARENTS AND ASK PEOPLE WHO RESCUES ANIMALS TO TEMPORARILY LOOK AFTER THE ANIMAL AND JAR WILL ASSIST BY FINDING A HOME FOR THEM.
JAR’S ANIMALS CAN ONLY BE ADOPTED OUT AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN VACCINATED, DE-WORMED & DEFLEAD.
IN ALMOST ALL CASES, THE ANIMALS WILL HAVE BEEN SPAYED OR NEUTERED DEPENDING ON THEIR AGE.
OUR ONLY GOAL IS TO FIND THESE ANIMALS A LOVING FAMILY & PERMANENT HOMES.
** ATTENTION! – WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE IN ANY MORE RESCUED ANIMALS AT THE MOMENT AS WE ARE OVERWHELMED.
WE APPRECIATE IF PEOPLE CAN TEMPORARILY LOOK AFTER THE RESCUED ANIMAL AND TAKEN TO THE VET. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO FIND A PERMANENT HOME. APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION! **
How can you help us?
* Adopt an animal or foster an animal
* Part-time transportation
* Inform/provide JAR information to the community
* Make a donation (any amount given is greatly appreciated)
* Donate and/or provide Gifts-in-Kind items (Pet supplies such as animal bedding, used warm clothing, linens, towels, animal toys, food, bowls, cat toys)
* Become a private or corporate sponsor.
* Get friends and family to donate unwanted books and hold a book sale or sell books.
* Collecting pennies – as every little helps.
* We again emphasize to please note that we don’t have a shelter or a physical address. If an animal is rescued, we please ask you to help and provide the animal a temporary home and medical care. We will do our best to find the animal a home once it has had it’s health check and deemed adoptable.
Can you help?
Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
－ 领养或者帮助收养小动物－ 捐赠 （任何金额的捐赠都会帮到小动物们）
－ 捐助或者提供任何实物形式的物品 （宠物用品例如宠物床垫，旧的可以保暖的衣物，床单，毛巾，宠物玩具和宠物食品）
** FOR MORE INFORMATION – Please check our JAR Guide